Remove the challenges of IT infrastructure management with cost-effective, scalable and optimised private cloud services.
Powerful virtual environments, IaaS and cloud computing services tailored for any workload
Through our extensive work with organisations of all sizes, we understand that many businesses prefer not to operate in a multi-tenant and public cloud environment. This is predominantly due to internal policies, industry compliance legislation or just personal preference.
So why partner with eStorm for your cloud environment?
Simplified storage, access and sharing of data. Fully managed on-premise, hybrid and hosted cloud infrastructure.
Managed IT Support Services
Everything your organisation needs for optimising IT performance from fully outsourced IT to IT management and auditing.
Hosted IP PBX, on-premise VoIP, call centre solutions and unified communications on Australia's highest quality network.
Fast, simplified and budget conscious IT procurement ensuring your business gets the hardware and software it needs.
The benefits of using a fully managed private cloud service provider
- Resilient IT solution that delivers 99.99% uptime
- Fully customisable—the ability to tailor machine specifications to your requirements .....means being able to choose processors, memory, OS, storage type, back ups etc. This .....gives you a greater degree of control over infrastructure performance.
- Option for fully managed server and applications for ‘always up to date’ technology
- Increased security comes in the form of a private cloud VPN (Virtual Private Network) .....coupled with a dedicated firewall to provide a secure network between your office(s) and .....your cloud hosted servers.
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Reduce ongoing costs i.e. hardware, rent, power, maintenance and staff
- Outsourcing of management frees you up to focus on more valuable initiatives
- Cloud infrastructure designed to scale with your business
- ‘Anytime Anywhere’ access with an internet connected device
- Only pay for the infrastructure you require & scale alongside your long-term IT strategy
Get business driven results with eStorm.
Liquid Animation partnered with eStorm to create a secure and highspeed network to host terabytes of data. To support their requirements, a private network was built, along with a restricted network to ensure the security of their work without sacrifice to productivity.
IaaS and private cloud environments give businesses the ability to leverage scalable infrastructure to drive growth, minimise downtime and increase efficiency
IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service)
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) is a type of cloud computing that virtualizes basic computing resources, such as storage and servers, and provides them over the internet.
IaaS enables you to reduce organisational IT costs, reduce IT personnel, utilise the latest and greatest IT resources and launch new infrastructure quickly, efficiently and cost effectively.
IaaS enables you to design and customise your IT environment to fit your current needs, all while remaining scalable into the future. This freedom and flexibility allows you to only pay for exactly what you need while transferring the burden of establishing and managing your IT environment to eStorm, your trusted IaaS provider.
If you're looking for an easier, faster and more cost-efficient way to operate your workload without having to buy, manage and support the underlying IT infrastructure - then eStorm's private cloud services are exactly what you need.
A private cloud is comprised of computing resources used exclusively by a single organization or business. Private Cloud is a secure and high-performance solution available for businesses seeking the added resilience of having their infrastructure, servers and storage housed within a secure data centre environment.
The infrastructure and services in a private cloud are always maintained on a private network where the hardware and software is specifically dedicated to a single organisation and a single organisation only. This allows organisations to tailor their resources to meet their exact requirements.
Private clouds are most commonly utilised by organisations with business-critical operations who seek a greater level of control over their environment.
Work better with eStorm
See why businesses all across Australia and NZ partner with eStorm Australia