By joining the Imagine Academy programme, you will get a full curriculum for teaching technology courses and learning tools that help students achieve success.
- Productivity. Help students learn to be productive using Microsoft Office and other software tools for a wide range of jobs and other life pursuits.
- Computer science. Prepare students for college and career roles in software and app development.
- IT infrastructure Provide the core technical skills required to build a sustainable technology career managing infrastructure for cloud, clients, devices databases, and Office 365.
- The Microsoft Official Academic Course series delivers a complete learning and teaching framework developed specifically for use in an academic setting.
- The Microsoft Online Learning curriculum provides unlimited access for more than 400 courses.
- Ready-to-use, customisable lesson plans include links to relevant Microsoft Online Learning and free demos and videos.
- The Microsoft Digital Literacy curriculum provides essential computing skills for learners new to computing.
- Academic pricing for Microsoft Official Courseware (MOC), an instructor-led training intended for IT professionals and developers who build, support, and implement solutions by using Microsoft technologies.
- Easy to use Members Site with access to all programme information, support, and resources in one place
- Microsoft Imagine Academy blog, social media and monthly newsletters that can help you stay up to date with announcements and benefits
- Download and print certificates of completion for students who have completed Microsoft courses
- Marketing materials, communications, PR guidelines and videos to help promote your Microsoft Imagine Academy to parents, communities and governmental leaders.
- Access to the Microsoft Regional Support Centre for programme enquiries and assistance
Join: Microsoft Academy