Get the most of your email signatures with eStorm and Exclaimer
Did you know that around 269 billion emails are sent worldwide every day?
Even with internal communication software such as Microsoft Teams and Slack, emails are still predominantly used for communication in businesses across the globe.
Your email signature can be the first impression that a new potential client gets of your business, and we all know that first impressions last. Having a personalised and consistent email signature across your organisation not only ensures brand consistency, but also delivers a professional attitude in every email sent.
What is Exclaimer?
We understand the importance of having an email signature that matches your corporate identity. That’s why we’ve partnered with Exclaimer – so we can help you present the best image of your company. Exclaimer provides world-class centralised email signature management solutions. This enables organisations of any size to achieve brand consistency, legal compliance, and customer engagement from anywhere, on any device. Their email solutions for Microsoft 365, G Suite and Microsoft Exchange are used by over 40,000 companies worldwide!
Ensuring brand consistency across all employees, branches, and departments can be a difficult task and you may find there are multiple out-dated or improperly formatted emails in rotation. With Exclaimer, you will have total control over everything from professional email designs to promotional banners and legal disclaimers, and eStorm will be there to guide you from set-up to deployment.
Benefits of Partnering with eStorm and Exclaimer:
- Exclaimer provides the perfect solutions for centrally designing and controlling email signatures across your entire company.
- Every company email will get a full, dynamic, and professional email signature when sent from any web-enabled device, including mobiles and Macs.
- You can easily customise signatures for different branches, individuals, and replies or forwards.
- Set up specific promotional banners for different departments and track clicks for marketing purposes.
- Be confident knowing your brand identity will be protected and consistent across every email, every time.
- With the help of eStorm, integrate Exclaimer with Microsoft 365 or G Suite